My photo
please don't be in love with someone else.

October 18, 2010

Sarah Graham;
well what can I say about this girl, honestly!
I guess you could say she's my best friend. And that she means everything to me .
I suppose you could say, we fight. alot. but that doesn't mean we don't love each other. despite what the other people think.
And i guess you could say that, i would be lost without her. we look after each other, i help her cross the road because shes not quite so good at that. and she helps me with maths, because im not quite so good at that!
And shes probably the prettiest girl you will ever meet. Despite what she thinks.
and i guess you could say, shes the best thing that happened to me in the last few years, i don't know what I did to deserve someone like that to be my friend.
And she makes me laugh. every. single. day .
even when im in my saddest mood, she will come along and make me laugh. and thats a very good quality to have.
So I guess you should say, im very thankful for her. and all the happy things she brought into my life.
im gone (:

No comments:

Post a Comment