My photo
please don't be in love with someone else.

October 22, 2010

I have a youtube account with no videos
I want to go see Justin Bieber live
I always lose my torches on school camp
I hate surfing
I hate body boarding (dick draggers!)
I want the word 'beloved' tattooed on my body
I have a myspace but don't use it
I have a lot of scars
I fell on my face on the flat road
I hate baths, its like your sitting there in your own flith
I like paramore
my mum is cooler than yours
I love Josh Pyke
I like black and white photos
I always say the wrong things at the wrong times
I like Packed To The Rafters
I shred at Mariokart on the wii
I have a TV in my room
I use facebook
I fall in love too easily
My favourite ice cream flaour is choc chip cookie dough
my hair is not its natural colour; but its close
I wish people would say 'i love you' more often
I love maccas
I love australia
I hate wearing clothes when I swim
I have a cat, his name is Pussy Rover
I read the newspaper, and watch the news
I am very smart when I want to be
Im only loud in classes I hate
I like little miss sunshine
I love the beach
I want you to comment this?

2 comments:

  1. Paramore is freaking awesome. How can your mum possibly be cooler than mine when mine is AWESOME?

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mum is so AWESOME
    shes just so cool
    just a second ago, she was asking me why I had a poster of Justin Bieber on my wall and was gonna like yell at me for it. Thats how cool she is (;

    ReplyDelete