My photo
please don't be in love with someone else.

October 03, 2010

The first .

My name is Jessie Sanders.
I guess thats a pretty good place to start off with. If your reading this, maybe you already knew that, but perhaps not. It's always good to be informed.
To be honest, I don't know why I have started this blog. I love to write, thats really all I know. And blogs involve writing so it's a good idea.
Well, I don't really know what other people write in their blogs. But I'm going to tell you about myself, seeing as this this is the first blog I've written.
You already know my name. I'm 15 and I live in Australia, I love the country, absaloutley spectacular. I have a beautiful family and amazing mates. I like to go to the beach, shopping with friends, etc etc. I'm a pretty normal teenager.
I love music, but unfortunatley, God didn't give me very good hand skills, so I don't play any instruments. I support the Parramatta Eels, the best footy team out there, let me assure you. I am available on facebook/twitter if you care to search/follow me. I am a friendly person and I get along with everyone.

I guess now I shoud talk about any exciting things that have been happening in my life.
This morning, I went to the mall, I bought my best friend Sarah a present and I bought myself a new singlet, a Hurley one to be precise. It was priced down by a fair bit, it went from being $46.00 to $29.00, which I was super excited about because thats quite the bargain. I don't understand why surf branded items are so much more expensive than normal clothes to be honest, I mean, it's all the same stuf, we really are only paying for the label. I only buy such items when they are priced down. It's just not worth it to spend $46.00 on a singlet. Not at all practical.
Well I think I should stop writing now, don't want to bore anyone.
By using this blog I hope I can give you mu views on life, give you an insight into someone elses life and show you what I can do.
That's all for now, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment