My photo
please don't be in love with someone else.

October 22, 2010

Jemma Rullis; this is for you bro .



well, you see that girl up there? the very top one, not the one in the awesome helicopter hat. Yeah her, let me tell you a little something about her!
She is without a doubt, the lamest dog I know.
But thats okay, because she always makes me smile, and always knows the right things to say to make me feel extraordinary.
And just between you and me, I think shes so beautiful (:
especially in that Lennards outfit of hers.
She tells me funny stories, and she laughs at me hitting my toilet on the side to make it work.
She spends the whole day pulling apart her computer and fixing it
And we probably share some of the best memories of the FUNNEST nights.
oh, it makes me smile just to remember it.
I love Jemma Maree Rullis (lame dog) (:

No comments:

Post a Comment