My photo
please don't be in love with someone else.

October 19, 2010

I have never broken any bones
I have been in love
I have a crappy phone
I don't know how to actually swim
I like Rugby League
I have an amazing family
I love z flex skateboards
I love summer
I hate winter
I am so excited to start my own life
I use twitter
I love chevrolet's
I wish I knew how to ride a motorbike
I can't whistle
I only learnt how to click last year
I would turn gay for Jennifer Aniston
I love Taylor Swift; shes my inspiration
I think Zac Efron is smokin'
I do not take photos of myself
I hate most animals
I hate being let down
I want to be a journalist
I have never been out of Australia
I want to go to California
I lose EVERYTHING
I love the names Patrick, Banjo, Seth and Marley
I really want to learn guitar
I hate getting dressed up, I like footy shorts and a singlet!
I feel sexy when I wear heels!
I dont care if you dont like me
I will always stick up for the people I love, and the people they love
Im loud
I think people notice my opinnion and listen to me
I love to read and write
My favourite subject is english
I think Russell Brand is so sexy
I like Grease
I dont have certain drawers for certain things (i just chuck it in)
I am finished writing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment