My photo
please don't be in love with someone else.

January 18, 2011

so as you can see I have posted the letter that Taylor Swift wrote to her fans for the release of her Speak Now album. I never realized how much I had been keeping inside until I read that letter.
Recently, I have had the opportunity to 'speak now' and tell the person I love that I do love him. But for fear of being rejected, I kept to myself. But i now understand that you need to tell people how you feel. Tell them what you couldn't tell them at the time. Therefore I want to tell the people I love what I haven't told them before. To the boy who break my heart so badly I thought I'd never feel anything ever again. To my mother who is without a doubt the strongest, most beautiful, inspirational person I have ever known. To my best friends, who stick by me no matter what. 
So Taylor, if you EVER read this, I want you to know how grateful I am that you do what you do, you brought a whole new meaning to the word 'fearless'. You are so inspiring and I will love your music forever.
- Jessie Sanders. 

No comments:

Post a Comment