My photo
please don't be in love with someone else.

January 30, 2011

My List;

WHO I AM:  
  1. A compassionate and forgiving person, but I know when people are taking advantage of me
  2. A dreamer
  3. A realistic thinker
  4. I have good manners.
  5. I'm hard work, I won't lie.
  6. I'm committed to the people and things in my life
  7. A pretty bad driver
  8.  A good friend.
  9. Honest
  10. I always try my best.

WHO I'M NOT:  
  1. Someone that takes what they have for granted
  2. Fake
  3. A bullshitter, I'll tell the truth. I won't lie to you if we're friends, I'll stick by you.
  4. A quitter. When I put my mind to something; I do it.
  5. I'm not sporty, but I don't care!
  6. Mathematical
  7. Not the most logical thinker out.

WHO I WANT TO BE: 
  1. A columnist for the Sydney Morning Herald or New York Times.
  2. A successful writer
  3. A music lover for all eternity
  4. The type of person where people say 'wow I want what she has in life'
  5. A wonderful mother if the day ever comes where I have children
  6. A traveller
  7. Someone with a wide view on all diffrent topics, someone who can understand different point of views

No comments:

Post a Comment